Tullitec Ltd is an independent consultancy based in Scotland which specialises in IT-business alignment. We are professional, customer-centric, collaborative, and our goal is to help our clients get the most out of their technology investments, improve how their digital services are delivered to users, and ensure their IT is fully aligned with their business objectives. We achieve this by taking time to get to know your people, processes, culture, values and business objectives. This 360 degree view of our clients’ businesses allows us to design a technology roadmap that identifies specific projects that will be required to ensure the right technology is in place to deliver the business objectives.
We are seeking a highly skilled IT professional based in Scotland to join our dynamic team. This is a remote position, providing you with the flexibility to work from home, however visits to client sites will be required during project delivery. Candidates will therefore need to be in easy commuting distance of the Central Belt.
- Manage IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business needs and technology requirements.
- Improve clients’ IT services using ITIL best practices.
- Mentor and coach IT staff, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Help clients leverage Microsoft 365 to its full potential, improving productivity and efficiency.
- Graduate in Computing, Information Technology or a related subject.
- Proven experience in IT service delivery management, project management, staff management and mentoring.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, ideally with some experience of Power Platform.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex IT concepts with clarity.
- A problem-solving mindset, with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT service delivery management using ITSM tools, with a proven track record of improving IT services and managing IT projects. You will be certified in and have experience using project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 or PMP and have practical experience getting the most out of Microsoft 365 SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and Power Platform tools.
In this role, you will also be responsible for developing and mentoring our clients’ IT staff, so excellent communication and leadership skills are essential.
Previous consulting experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
Remuneration package includes:
- Company pension
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
If you are passionate about IT consultancy and are looking for a challenging role where you can make a real difference, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
No agencies please.
Apply now to join our team and start your journey with us!