Sector: Window & Door Manufacturing, Installation & Service
Projects: IT Strategy, ERP, CRM, Infrastructure, Web
- Analyse business requirements for an integrated solution to be utilised for retail & commercial sales, installations, servicing & financials, integrated with a specialist manufacturing application.
- Optimise businesses processes.
- Identify and evaluate potential solutions, engage preferred supplier and manage the design and implementation of systems and infrastructure.
- Single entry of data
- Eradication of spreadsheets & paper where possible
- Mobile access by surveyors, site managers, field-based engineers and sales staff
- Secure, resilient & highly available
- Outdated, highly-tailored business management system resulting in
- reliance on paper and Excel spreadsheets
- multiple entries of the same data
- silos of information in multiple, departmental databases and spreadsheets
- suboptimal processes to due to system inefficiencies
- Complex business requirements
- Limited internal IT leadership
- Aging website
- IT strategic leadership
- Process reengineering
- Requirements analysis
- Procurement and implementation of:
- business continuity
- Implementation project management
- Web / ecommerce upgrade
- New showroom infrastructure
- IT competency development
- Mobile access
- IT staff recruitment & mentorship
Since 1932 Sidey (www.sidey.co.uk) has partnered with local authorities, housing associations, developers, specifiers, architects, builders and installation companies to deliver projects both big and small. Sidey’s impressive track record spans 85 years.
Today Sidey is Scotland’s strongest fenestration manufacturer providing innovative solutions on and offsite, which can relied upon to find the best solution for projects in Scotland and across the UK.