Scotland, Central Belt
You’re an IT Leader. You’ve moulded an IT team to deliver the infrastructure and services to fit your organisation’s business plan. You’ve been responsible for projects which you’ve taken from initiation to go-live, working with vendors and colleagues to ensure solutions deliver the functionality to meet the requirements you defined.
You’re looking for a new challenge – a role in which you can utilise your considerable IT knowledge, experience, leadership and strategic management skills to deliver IT that “just works”.
If this sounds like you, then talk to us about a role with Tullitec.
We are looking for an experienced, senior IT professional to join our team. Work on projects primarily across Scotland, the ideal candidate will be an IT leader (e.g. Head of Technology, IT Director, IT Manager, Senior Consultant), from an IT infrastructure and service delivery-oriented background, with experience managing technical staff, budgets and end-to-end projects.
Working on-site or remotely, you will collaborate closely with management and IT staff to ensure that each clientss organisation has the technology services and infrastructure required to successfully deliver their business plan. This may require you to become an integral part of an organisation’s IT function for a period, providing hands on, practical experience to support the delivery of “IT Excellence” (Tullitec’s proven methodology for delivering IT that “just works”).
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates for this role must:
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent in an IT-related discipline.
• Have at least 10 years’ working in IT roles, including “hands-on” network administration, possible in a help-desk environment.
• Have at least 5 years’ experience managing infrastructure and service delivery projects.
• Have implemented and operated at a Practitioner level in an ITIL-oriented service delivery role.
• Have had responsibility for aligning IT strategy and budget with an organisation’s business strategy.
• Have experience reviewing and developing IT staff resources, including assessment of competence, design of personal development plan.
• Have experience managing, developing and mentoring an IT team.
• Have experience reviewing and implementing cyber security measures.
• Have excellent presentation and writing skills.
• Be a “people person” with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Be comfortable working remotely and independently.
• Have a full driving license, access to a car and be willing to travel to client sites.
Candidates must have detailed knowledge, experience and, ideally, certification in the following:
• Microsoft 365 Deployment and Administration
• Windows Server 2012+ Administration
• ITIL Foundation or above
• Project management (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2 to Practitioner level)
Candidates should also have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
• Cyber Security counter measures
• Cyber Essentials certification
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you are interested in this role please send your CV + details of your current salary/remuneration package and notice period to email@example.com.