We work with our clients to formulate a comprehensive and realistic IT “Roadmap” and develop an achievable and affordable implementation schedule.
Such a roadmap might encompass:
- Customer, supplier and stakeholder relationship management
- Sales & purchase order processing
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Security & business continuity
- Project management
- Quality assurance & compliance
- ICT management, support & competency development
- finance & procurement
- Reporting & business intelligence
- Information management
- Communication & compliance
- Infrastructure & services
Once the roadmap has been agreed, an implementation plan is drafted. This will identify when each element is required and in what order, typically resulting in an implementation schedule which outlines activities as well as resource and budgetary requirements over short (0–3 months and 4-12 months), medium (13-24 months) and long term (25-36 months). This schedule will also define the projects which will deliver the roadmap elements.