Tullitec consultants provide advice and recommendations based on our ethos of delivering IT Excellence. When you engage Tullitec we become part of your team. We take time to understand your people, your processes, your culture and your business objectives. This 360 degree view of your business allows us to design a technology roadmap that identifies specific projects that will be required to ensure the right technology is in place to deliver the business objectives.
Tullitec will produce a phased timeline for delivery of these projects that is strategically, financially and culturally aligned with your business objectives and ensures minimal disruption to day-to-day operations. Tullitec is 100% independent which gives our clients the reassurance that the advice and recommendations we make are entirely based on the needs of their organisation.
Multi-tenant Technology Innovation Park
Museum – from architectural plans to Opening
Bottling plant – Drinks Industry
The client engaged Tullitec to design and implement the technology elements required to meet the needs of a brand new multi-tenant innovation park comprising industrial and manufacturing units along with office and educational spaces. The first phase was to advise on the technology infrastructure, procurement and deployment of services required for incoming tenants that provided high bandwidth, high quality, resilient, stable and secure connectivity over both fixed and wireless connections, as well as access to digital services. Tullitec designed a technology roadmap that produced a phased timeline for a number of projects such as infrastructure, cyber security, ITSM, vendor/external service provider engagement and management and systems administration. As tenants moved into their various units Tullitec was on-hand to assist with any IT related issues.
Tullitec was engaged from the pre-construction phase to advise on the technology infrastructure and to produce a comprehensive IT strategy and implementation plan. Tullitec consultants invested the time to understand the vision and planned operation for the museum and designed a technology roadmap that provided a phased pathway for the various projects. This encompassed the full spectrum of IT operations including:
- Customer, Supplier, Partner and Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Retail and eCommerce
- Inventory Management
- Online Strategy & Digital Exhibit Support
- Finance & Procurement
- Communications and Collaboration
- Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Security and Business Continuity
- IT Staff Recruitment & Mentorship
Tullitec worked closely with museum staff to ensure the successful execution of the Technology Roadmap, ensuring the delivery and alignment of IT which would meet the requirements now and in the future.
Tullitec was engaged by the client for advice on converting a a disused warehouse into a state-of-the-art warehouse and bottling facility. Our consultants identified a number of areas that would need to be addressed before we could begin to design the technology roadmap. Key considerations included:
– Would the chosen facility be able to be retrofitted with the technology and equipment to be able to run a warehouse and bottling operation?
– How will the facility achieve the process, procedural and technical compliance standards necessary to achieve HMRC compliance and gain its operating license?
– How will the facility integrate with the organisations existing ERP systems?
– How will the facility integrate with the organisations’ global partner and subsidiary community’s systems and processes?
Our comprehensive analysis enabled us to specify the requirements for the final operating facility and we designed a roadmap to implement the various technology components which included:
- Internal network
- External internet connectivity
- Wireless network, particularly in the warehouse for handheld devices
- Systems components
- ERP system
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Security & permissions layer
- HMRC Compliance reporting
The client’s growth meant outsourcing bottling and logistics was no longer viable. The successful delivery of this project has brought the bottling facility in-house, given the client more control and integration with existing systems and processes and enabled them to realise economies of scale.