Senior Business IT Specialist
Salary: Commensurate with experience
You’re looking for a new challenge – a role in which you can utilise your IT qualifications, IT Manager and IT project experience to deliver IT excellence to businesses.
You’ve been responsible for IT projects which you’ve taken from initiation to go-live. You’ve worked with vendors and colleagues to ensure solutions deliver the functionality to meet the requirements you defined. You’ve coordinated solution design, user acceptance testing, managed the migration of data and ensured internal resources were both trained and informed to guarantee a smooth go-live.
If this sounds like you, then talk to us about a role with Tullitec.
We are looking for a Senior IT professional to join our team and work on projects across Scotland. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an IT project-oriented role (e.g. IT Manager, Business Systems Consultant) with experience of end-to-end management of IT projects.
What does the role involve?
A typical week (although they are rarely alike) might involve:
- End-to-end management of IT projects, covering analysis, specification, procurement, scoping and implementation management.
- Working with clients to design comprehensive, realistic, achievable IT plans.
- Coordinating vendor and client resources to ensure projects are delivered successfully, on time and within budget.
- Providing advice and leadership, ensuring clients are made aware of advances and issues in technology which may be relevant to their businesses.
- Mentoring client Senior Management and IT staff.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates for this role must:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in an IT-related discipline
- Have held an IT Management role for at least 3 years
- Have at least 5 years’ experience managing Business System projects, utilising a project management methodology (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2)
- Have excellent presentation and writing skills
- Be a “people person” with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be comfortable working remotely and independently
Candidates must have detailed knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Cloud Services e.g. Office 365
Candidates must also have detailed knowledge and experience in one or more of the following:
- Information / Cyber Security
- ERP and/or CRM systems
- O365 SharePoint, Teams, Power Apps
To find out more please contact us with your CV and current remuneration package.