Full time, Permanent
Tullitec Ltd is an Independent IT Consultancy that helps organisations overcome IT challenges. With clients spanning countries and sectors our team of technology leaders strives for “IT Excellence” – harnessing innovative ways to ensure IT applications, services, and infrastructure are appropriate, stable, resilient and “just work”.
Established 17 years ago, our culture is built on professional integrity, collaboration, empathy and results. You will be joining a community of technology professionals who are passionate about what they do.
You’re a great IT Manager. Your IT team runs like a well-oiled machine – delivering services, running stable, secure systems, pre-empting problems, always looking for ways to improve.
Your users are pretty happy, too, as you make sure their key applications are always available, provide the information they need and “just work”. Your CEO always gets the right advice from you on any issues or new technology opportunities, and has confidence you’re fully in control of your budget, staff and projects.
So, what’s next?
We’re looking for individuals who can use their knowledge and experience to transform the IT services of our clients. You’ll work with their management team, IT staff and our team of experienced professionals to bring about real change, giving them the IT services, applications and infrastructure they really need.
Projects are varied – you may be working on solutions relating to construction, drinks, water treatment, engineering services or food production, amongst others. While predominantly home-based, visits to client’s sites will allow you to really understand their operations, provide leadership to their IT staff and work alongside your fellow consultants.
- be an IT Manager with at least 5 years’ experience building and running an IT Team.
- be ITIL trained and fully utilising an ITSM tool in daily operations.
- be a graduate in IT or a related discipline.
- be an experienced Microsoft 365 Administrator and be comfortable with Teams and SharePoint.
- have a project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) and experience in running IT projects.
- have business application (e.g. ERP) implementation experience, possibly including business analysis, requirements specification, project management, data migration and support.
- be interested in using a range of technologies to solve business problems, e.g. Microsoft Power Platform.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary commensurate with skills & experience
- Company Pension scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Employee Recognition Award
- Mentoring Program
- Training & Development Program
- Consultant Peer Support
- Home Based – Client visits as required
- Variety, working with clients on a range of projects across multiple industry sectors