Scotland – Central Belt
Full time, Permanent
Users love your applications!
Your application project teams run like a well-oiled machine – transforming business operations by automating key processes and delivering timely, accurate information to your users via key applications that ‘just work’ . Your boss has confidence in the advice you give on any issues or new technology opportunities, and knows you are fully in control of your budget, staff and projects.
So, what is next for you?
We are looking for individuals to deliver information-oriented solutions, using your knowledge and experience to transform the IT services of our clients across a variety of industry sectors. You will work with their management team, business functions and IT staff as well as our team of experienced professionals to bring about real change to their organisations, giving them the IT they have always needed.
- You will have been a developer and more recently a project manager for at least 10 years since graduating in an IT-related discipline.
- You will be experienced in data and process analysis and in database design, development and deployment. You will also have the ability to help surface and present business information and knowledge from the underlying data.
- You are probably interested in the opportunities presented by low-code platforms e.g. Microsoft PowerApps/PowerBI/Power Automate.
- You will either have, or be working towards a project management certification such as PRINCE2 or PMI.
- Experience of ERP implementation and an understanding of ERP data models and data flow would be advantageous.
- You will ideally have had hands-on experience of Microsoft 365, and be comfortable with Teams and SharePoint (possibly with SPFX experience).
We offer a great package, discretionary bonus scheme, ongoing training and development opportunities, remote working and the support of a team who think like you do. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity then please send your CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org